We know the pandemic is disconcerting and some people are using an abundance of caution in staying close to home.
With our Drop Ticket application system, a client can apply for life insurance without having a face-to-face meeting – in fact, you don’t even have to collect a “wet ink” signature from them.
Here’s how it works…
- Talk with your client on the telephone, enter the data into our Drop Ticket system, click to submit (approximately five minutes of your time).
- The back office will then call your client, complete the formal application for Insurance on your behalf and submit the application to the carrier.
- If you use e-delivery, that is the extent of your involvement.
We have 9 carriers on the platform, however, two may be of interest to those who want to avoid all personal contact:
- Savings Bank Life Insurance (SBLI)*- a client between the ages of 18 to 60 can purchase up to $500,000 of Term Life Insurance WITHOUT the need for an exam or labs (some companies may offer that to very healthy clients but SBLI guarantees that no exams or labs will be required).
- Pacific Life – a client between the ages of 50 to 69 can purchase up to $1,000,000 of term or GUL insurance WITHOUT the need for an exam or labs IF they have had a routine annual exam (including Labs) from their primary care provider within the past 18 months.
- Other carriers where an exam may or may not be required:
- John Hancock
- American National
- Mutual of Omaha
- Protective Life
Watch this brief training video to see how it works.
Want more information?
Email Lori at email@example.com or call her at (813) 935-8361 x1117