Comprehensive, Ongoing Insurance Agent Sales Training
Today’s insurance sales market is a bustling field that’s teeming with incredible opportunities. In order to seize these opportunities, you need to be confident, knowledgeable, and ready to take action. Here at MCC Brokerage, we know that when it comes to being a successful insurance agent, there’s no substitute for thorough, informative training. That’s why we created MCC Academy™, a comprehensive training program that gives you a blueprint for building and maintaining a successful career as an insurance agent.
MCC Academy™ – Learning Made Easy
While training is certainly invaluable to agents who are just starting out, research shows that more than 80 percent of existing agents value up-to-date training, which is why we offer courses that cater to every level of agent. Through MCC Academy™, you’ll have access to both webinar-based and face-to-face training workshops, as well as an agent playbook full of many helpful resources. Our course offerings include:
- Course 1: Medicare 101 – This course is designed to help new agents become familiar with the basics of Medicare and dual eligibility with Medicaid/Medicare Savings Program (MSP).
- Course 2: Products – This course provides foundational information about primary Medicare products and ancillary products, offers underwriting tips, and breaks down the differences between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance policies.
- Course 3: Marketing – This course outlines a number of proven marketing methods that can help you quickly grow your book of business. It also provides detailed information specific to the marketing of Medicare products.
- Course 4: Enrolling Beneficiaries – This course focuses on conducting in-home appointments and completing Medicare Advantage enrollment applications, and offers tips for effectively buttoning up your sales.
- Course 5: Managing Your Book of Business – This course will help you implement proven techniques for retaining your clients and efficiently managing and growing your book of business.
In these insurance agent sales training courses, you will learn presentation skills and prospecting techniques, as well as strategies for referral development and physician marketing. Whether you’re just beginning your career as an agent or you’re a seasoned insurance sales veteran looking to stay up to date on best practices and product developments, MCC Academy™ can provide you with the skills, knowledge, and tools to get ahead and stay ahead.
Get Started Today
To begin contracting with MCC Brokerage, a leading national marketing association, or to learn more about how MCC Academy™ can bolster your career as an independent insurance agent, contact us today.