- Efficiently manage the submission of all Medicare enrollments in a timely manner.
- Enter information in CRM system for documentation and follow-up.
- Provide an overview of carrier process steps to agents.
- Deliver quality customer service to our agents by researching and responding to all internal and external inquiries.
- Work closely with our carrier partners to resolve any issues on the agent’s behalf. Communicate regularly with agents on case and appointment status.
- Proactively support agents/agencies with industry communication.
- Continually seek to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by manager; including but not limited to: general administrative, marketing and other tasks involved in running a small business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with others.
- Strong attention to detail and results minded.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
- General knowledge of, and adherence to, HIPAA regulations.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Recruit, train and motivate agents/brokers
- Warm/cold calls, e-mail/social media and face-to-face prospecting
- Conduct on-boarding presentations and on-going training
- Create and present recruiting/marketing content via webinar(s)
- Develop partnerships with key executives
- Achieve benchmark goals/quotas
- Forward thinker, self-motivated, energetic and creative
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills
- Must have a positive and “can do” attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Productive while unsupervised
- Work collaboratively and efficiently as a team member
- Strong Microsoft Office Experience: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed and reliable transportation
- Currently hold 2-15 Life, Health and Variable Annuity License
- Medicare and Health Insurance industry experience
We’re looking for insurance agents with the following values:
- Honest and integrity-driven
- Have leadership skills
- Are success driven and results focused
- Want to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
- Value effective partnerships
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
Responsibilities and Qualifications Required:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
- Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
- Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using industry-leading products and strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting and recruiting.
- Creating an atmosphere of quality growth, development and job satisfaction to all insurance sales agents. This includes recruiting, selecting, training, retaining, and developing insurance sales agents.
- Must hold an active 2-15 or 2-40 license
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and attaining business objectives
- Providing high quality policyholder service and public relations
- Asking clients for referrals
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Continuing professional education as needed
- 1099 Commission-Only